Isn’t It Time You Took Your
Online Business Seriously?
Stop Dreaming, Start Doing.
Right now you’re probably working hard to grow your online business…
You might be just starting, researching to find the right topic or to find the right product to sell.
Perhaps you’ve got software to sell, or you create physical products that you market online, a household appliance, or technical gadget, or clothing or food.
Whatever it is you sell, or want to sell one day, we all face the same challenges to turn our ideas and dreams into a reality online.
- How do you handle all the technical challenges like building your blog, website, landing pages, email lists, e-commerce stores, online checkout forms, membership sites, podcasts, videos, graphics and mobile apps?
- What can you do to build your audience, create a following and ultimately convert some of those people into paying customers?
- How do you deliver your products and services to customers seamlessly using automated tools, offer customer support by email, phone and live chat, and set all this up so it runs without you?
- How do you break through all the noise of social media, blogging, video marketing, apps and everything else flying at people online, without getting overwhelmed, making sure that your message reaches the right people?
- What content should you send to your email list, how frequently should you send messages, and how do you structure your ‘email funnel’ so your products sell on autopilot?
- How do you create a business where people come to you eager to buy because they love your content, so you never have to feel like a pushy sales person, trying to ‘trick’ people into buying from you?
- When should you start building a team around you, who should you hire first, what jobs should they do for you, and how do you locate the best people so you don’t waste your time with time wasters?
- How do you budget, track incoming cash and outgoing expenses, pay contractors, setup a tax efficient structure and find the best accountants and specialists to help you use your money wisely?
- What systems do you have to put in place so your business runs without you, so you can travel, spend time with your family, learn a language or musical instrument, knowing that your income source is secure and stable?
from $2,000 to $20,000/month,
or whatever the NEXT LEVEL
is for you?
This is why you must surround yourself with other like-minded people, people who know how to do things you don’t, and can guide you through the process in the fastest way possible.
It’s the power of the ‘mastermind’ that is created when groups of people work together to share knowledge and help each other that creates truly successful businesses.
However for you to have that advantage, you must connect with others — you must join a group of similar individuals, seek out mentors and coaches, and leverage the knowledge and insight of other people who have done what you want to do.
Every mind needs friendly contact with other minds, for food of expansion and growth.
Chances are when you head to the local bar or pub or meet new people at a weekend BBQ, you’re going to be the only person excited to talk about business (unless you live in San Francisco of course!).
Most people have steady day jobs, live pay-check-to-pay-check, save money for an annual holiday and divide their lives between the five days of work, and the two days of freedom they enjoy on weekends.
Deep down they’re also afraid you might succeed, which means you will leave them trapped in their working class life forever, while you ride your business success to freedoms they only dream about.
This unfortunately is where most entrepreneurial dreams die.
Once you hit one or two roadblocks, without support and advice, it’s game over.
Back to the job. Back to the grind. You’re trapped for life.
This scenario is something we all face. I have lost track of the number of times I’ve thought about giving up, especially during the early years.
When you accept that these feelings and challenges are part of the process, you give yourself the freedom to experience these things, but not let them control you.
The next step is to figure out the answer to this question:
persist long enough to enjoy real success?
There is hope. There is a real possibility that you can make money from your own online business.
Your first dollar of income is not far away, which is just around the corner from your first $1,000 month. From there it’s simply a case of doing more of what already works until you have a stable $100,000+ a year business.
People have done this before, and they will again. You can too.
Believing in the possibility is step one. I don’t think you would read this far if you didn’t have some belief already.
What you need next are fortifications.
You need defences. You need a wall of support that holds you up when you feel like backing down.
Do you know what these things are?
This is your entrepreneurial family, your support group, your friendship circle and where you feel at home.
It’s safe to ask the questions you think about all day long in this group, because they also have similar questions and have dealt with the same problems before.
This is the secret behind all the big business success stories, and even the smaller every day successes.
It’s called the ‘Laptop Lifestyle’…
A Laptop Lifestyle business is not a startup.
A Laptop Lifestyle business is about creating something that
supports the freedoms you want in your life.
stay home and grow your business so you can be around
your kids and partner whenever you want to be.
There is also the freedom to have time to learn a new language, or to play an instrument or to live by the beach and surf every morning.
Maybe you want to spend your days reading books, watching your favourite tv series, cooking at home, and putting in a few hours into your business.
Perhaps you would like to take an entire month or two off and do no work at all, confident in the knowledge that you’re still making money because your business is still delivering sales online.
Maybe you dream of paying off all your loans, having no mortgage on your house, so you can truly feel what it is like to be debt free.
Or perhaps you’d like to volunteer for a not for profit, or your church, or travel to India to attend an ashram.
Then there are the moments in life when you suddenly need freedom when you least expect it, like when a loved one falls ill and you have to look after them, just as I experienced with my mother in 2011 to 2013.
These kinds of freedoms are not guaranteed in life, especially when you depend on a job for survival.
Even some entrepreneurs who start businesses don’t have these freedoms.
how to start an online business and entrepreneurship in general,
but most focus on growth at the expense of freedom.
Who wants to devote five to ten years of your life working your ass off with no freedom only to finally taste freedom AFTER you sell your business and you are burnt out?
This is why I decided to create something especially for people who want to start a Laptop Lifestyle business, or turn their current business into one.
I wanted to create a community that provides the education, group support and mentorship you need.
If your focus is freedom and you want to build a business that changes your life now, not in ten years when you sell your business, then this is for you.
What matters most, is that you focus on freedom. That is the shared ethos of the Laptop Lifestyle Academy…
So What Exactly Is Inside
The Laptop Lifestyle Academy?
Don’t Go It Alone
Connect, collaborate, and become part of a family, powered by our advanced community platform available 24/7.
Don’t Get Lost In The Crowd
We’re a small community where everybody knows your name.
You’re not joining a huge group of 20,000+ people who you will never form meaningful connections with. This is your chance to be part of something special.
Thanks to our powerful and easy to use platform, you will connect quickly with other entrepreneurs who are eager to support and help you grow.
Instant Help At Your Finger Tips
Need an answer to your unique problem right now?
Your membership includes access to the Laptop Lifestyle Slack Chat, a collaborative live chat app you can use on your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop to instantly access me (Yaro), other mentors and your fellow members.
You also have the opportunity to connect in person at local Laptop Lifestyle Meetups, and form Mastermind Groups to hold yourself accountable to your goals.
Mentoring On Demand
Personal advice from some of the best in the business.
No matter what stage you are at with your business, I’m here to help as your coach and mentor.
It’s All About You
You can speak to me one-on-one through our Slack channel and ask as many questions as you need.
You can also email questions in advance, which I personally respond to live. Recordings are available if you can’t make it live.
I Will Coach You Personally
If you really need personal support, I also provide audio coaching replies if I think you need to hear from me directly, where I personally answer your questions and send you my answers in a downloadable MP3 audio you can listen to any time.
I want to make sure you feel supported and know how to take the next steps with your business.
Mentors On Tap
Need a specialist to help you with a tricky situation? We have a range of mentors who specialize in different areas, all successfully living the Laptop Lifestyle, ready to call on for advice.
Training As You Need It
Don’t guess how to grow your business, follow proven systems and step-by-step guides.
What’s important is you complete the right step for YOUR situation right now.
Your Next Level
Inside the Laptop Lifestyle Academy you will find a Training Library of step-by-step guides and training programs broken into four key phases — Technology, Foundation, Growth, and Profit.
From there you only need to study the one or two programs you need RIGHT NOW, to take you to the next level.
Whether you are just building your first website, growing your traffic and email list, conducting your first product launch, or hiring a team, you will find the training you need.
Bonus: Premium Rewards
Unlock thousands of dollars in specialized training.
To encourage you to take action, the Laptop Lifestyle Academy includes a rewards system.
Simply because you show up and work on your business, you gain access to some of my best materials, worth thousands of dollars.
Find Out Where The Money Is Online
If you’re struggling to find a money making topic, you’re going to love my Blog Money Finder mini-course.
Unlock the full program, which normally sells online for $199, as a reward for participating in the Academy.
Explode Your Traffic
You can also unlock my Blog Traffic For Beginners package, where I teach you step-by-step how to attract your first 1,000 subscribers, including 100 explosive growth techniques.
Learn From Millionaire Entrepreneurs
To keep you motivated and so you can learn how ultra-successful people got their start online, you can unlock my Exclusive Interview Club.
This 12-part interview series features the stories behind the success of people like Alborz Fallah (multi-million dollar car blog founder), Mitch Wilson (millionaire sports blog founder) and an interview with Tim Ferriss, where he explains how he first started making money online BEFORE he became famous.
Look out for never released to the public interviews with Eben Pagan, Rich Schefren, Jeff Walker, Collis Ta’eed, Terry Dean, Liz Raad and many more.
What’s In The Library?
When you need a step-by-step guide to solve a problem, we got your back.
Don’t feel overwhelmed — you won’t need to study all of these programs — just pick and choose what you need as you need it.
Here’s a selection of SOME of the guides and short courses available in the Academy Library, all made by me (Yaro) with help from my wonderful team.
BLOG TECH 101
HOW TO POSITION YOUR FIRST OFFER
BLOG TRAFFIC FOR BEGINNERS
COPYWRITING FOR BLOGS
YARO’S 10 METHODS TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING
HOW TO WRITE A SALES PAGE OR VIDEO
YARO'S 96-PAGE LAUNCH EMAILS SWIPE FILE
HOW TO BUY AND SELL BLOGS AND WEBSITES
RAPID PODCAST LAUNCH GUIDE
PRODUCT LAUNCH BLUEPRINT
HOW TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS IN JUST ONE HOUR A DAY
PLATFORM LAUNCH PLAN
I built my first six figure business, a student editing company called BetterEdit.com, using this business model. This is the first time I am revealing how you can do the same.
The training also includes two recorded webinars, each with question and answer coaching sessions with Yaro.
- Why Services Arbitrage is the perfect business if you are NOT an expert
- No blogging or social media required, no wasting money on advertising
- How you can reap bigger profits by charging more money using smart positioning
- What are the best services to sell this year
- How to test your service quickly and easily (without spending money)
- Where to find your first contractor and your first customer in less than a week
- How to scale and grow your business and remove yourself from the day to day operations (passive income!)
… and a whole lot more.
Legal Writing, Tech Blog Content, Transcriptions and Social Media Management.
Find out how they got their first customer, found contractors, and then scaled their business into a full-time income, in these exclusive bonus interviews.
WARNING! — These are not your typical email campaigns. I will show you my re-engagement, automated webinar, automated launch, abandon cart, second chance upsell campaigns, and more!
There are nine different advanced email campaigns I will reveal to you in this new course. You must be a member of the Laptop Lifestyle Academy to receive access.
You also receive video recordings, audio MP3s and text transcripts, so you can review the program at your own pace.
- How to setup email campaigns once, that deliver automatic sales for years to come (so you can finally live a ‘Laptop Lifestyle’)
- 9 Advanced Email Campaigns Taken Directly From Yaro’s Current Business
- Which email campaigns you should implement first, depending on what stage your business is in
- The exact technology Yaro uses to deliver and automate his email campaigns
- Printable copies of every email Yaro talks about in the course, so you can review them in your own time
These are the real emails, word-for-word, so you can see exactly what is working behind-the-scenes in Yaro’s business.
- If you don’t have an idea or a topic or a product yet, we’re here to help guide you towards the perfect Laptop Lifestyle business for your unique situation, (don’t worry, lots of people are still searching for answers like this, but you shouldn’t search alone!).
- How to deal with the basic technical challenges like setting up your blog website and email list, choosing the right plugins and finding affordable options for a beautiful modern design and logo.
- Making sure you don’t do jobs you’re not good it (a big mistake new entrepreneurs make). If tech is not your strong point, then let us help you find the right person to do the tech for you. Hiring a tech helper is a lot more affordable than you think if you focus on what’s important.
- What you need to setup so you can be confident your email list is going to grow fast from day one. Most people under-optimize how they capture email subscribers, we can make sure your website is structured for maximum email growth.
- How to grow your traffic using the best method for you and your situation. Whether you have a budget to spend on marketing or you have to focus 100% on free traffic growth tactics, the answers are inside the Academy.
- What tools and software you need to set up key things like… your blog, landing pages, optin boxes, webinars, sales pages, membership sites, checkouts, payment processing, affiliate tracking, social media management, team collaboration, customer service, products, podcasts, video and more.
- How to master your mindset so you never give up due to fear, lack of confidence, feeling frustrated or overwhelmed. The Academy is just as much about your personal development as it is about your business development.
- The Academy will help you learn how to connect with all the most important people in your industry, even if you’re an introvert who prefers to spend all day behind your computer. Some of your best growth can come from connections you make with the right people (including very profitable joint venture campaigns!).
- How to go about hiring your first contractor, and then build a complete virtual team so you can spend more time on the tasks you love while your team of A-players helps you grow an amazing online business.
- What does it take to put systems in place so your business makes sales even when you are not working. Creating automated funnels is a huge focus of the Academy, so if you want to learn how to use content automation to sell for you, this is the place for you!…and so much more!
What Members Are Saying…
My First $10,000 Month!
“I am beyond amazed and so deeply thankful to be able to say this.
My month of September has been absolutely incredible in terms of providing consultations. I literally have had a $10,000+ month.
Yes, yes… you saw that right. Over $10,000 in one month.
I am shocked. Completely shocked…
… And so incredibly grateful to Yaro and the Laptop Lifestyle Academy.”
Members Who Truly Care About Your Success
“For me, the standout aspect of the Academy is the amount of group members who truly care about your success.
They bring great insights and advice, but they’re also like your own personal cheerleading squad! It really is such a great vibe.”
I Finally Launched My Website
“I bought Blog Mastermind 2.0 and wondered if I would benefit from the Academy, since I already had tons of resources from my Blog Mastermind 2.0 membership. The answer is YES!
I now have a group of fellow entrepreneurs to share my success with, to give me feedback on my website, products, and priorities, and support me every step of the way.
With help from Academy members, I put together and launched my website.
The Laptop Lifestyle Academy has been every bit as valuable for me as Blog Mastermind 2.0, and that’s saying a LOT!”
Personal Feedback From Yaro
“I’ve worked with a lot of business teachers and been a member of a lot of business related communities. I like the Academy for a lot of reasons, but most of all I loved my recent Hot Seat.
This was an opportunity to get specific, personal feedback from Yaro about my business operations, while helping the rest of the community via sharing my experience live.
It helped give focus and power to my next steps – and the support of the community is helping me execute in a way I’ve never been able to execute before. Awesome!”
The Best Community Of Entrepreneurs Anywhere On The Web
“You will not find a more focused, knowledgeable and helpful community of entrepreneurs anywhere on the web!
The training resources included with the Laptop Lifestyle Academy are worth the subscription alone!”
Hopefully you already know me from my blog, podcast, email newsletter, reports, webinars and videos, facebook, twitter, instagram or we’ve met in person at an event.
Just in case you are concerned about my qualifications to help you with your Laptop Lifestyle business, here’s a little about me…
I started my own blog in 2005 and my email list in 2006. I published the Blog Profits Blueprint in 2007 and it has since been downloaded over 200,000 times.
I’ve personally sold over two million dollars worth of my own products using just my online platform, and have helped thousands of other people make millions of dollars from their online businesses.
I created the Entrepreneurs-Journey Podcast, which has over a million episode downloads .
For a number of years I bought and sold websites as an investment strategy (like real estate flipping), and sold my online editing business for over $100,000.
I’ve been featured as an expert in publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, The Age, as well as countless other top blogs and podcasts like Problogger, Smart Passive Income, Flying Solo, Entrepreneur On Fire, and Eventual Millionaire.
I’ve also been a featured speaker at events including The Hive, Pat Flynn and Chris Ducker’s workshop, twice at the Problogger Conference and many events around the world. I was a winner of the ’30 under 30′ Anthill Award (back in 2008), and appeared in magazines like Virgin Australia and Internet Marketing Magazine.
I was invited to share advice on live television in Australia in an interview for the Sky News Business channel, and was a featured writer for a column in the ‘Your Money’ section of Huffington Post.
YARO IN THE NEWS
AS SEEN IN:
I don’t know about you, but Facebook is busy enough — and full of distractions you don’t need when it’s time to focus on your business.
The Laptop Lifestyle Academy really is an Academy. We customized a platform from the ground up to focus on community, training and coaching.
There are no distractions here. No cat pictures, no creepy stalkers, nothing that will take you away from what you really need – progress with your business.
It’s the only way you will ever be able to QUIT YOUR JOB FOR GOOD.
Don’t spend money on courses, degrees or certificates that are designed to keep you employed longer!
Then when the two weeks finally arrive, you’re so exhausted you end up sleeping in a hotel and recover just in time to go back to work!
Sounds like a nightmare to me.
The Laptop Lifestyle is about travel. You’re building a business that is designed from the ground up for freedom and portability.
Create a life designed to support what you really want to do, not take you away from it.
What The Experts Are Saying…
Yaro Rocks! – What More Can I say?
“I wish there was something like this around when I first started out in making money from Blogs.
I’ve been watching Yaro’s Blogging profile and expertise grow and have had the pleasure to meet and work with him on a number of occasions.
Yaro knows what he’s talking about and has built his Blog into an authority on the topics that he writes about. Bloggers can learn a lot from him!”
Darren Rowse – ProBlogger.net
Yaro Has Made A Huge Impact On My Life And In My Business
“Before I got into blogging and online entrepreneurship, it was Yaro and a handful of others who inspired me to go down this path, not only because of the incredible content he provided, but because of the kind of person I could tell he was.”
You Can Get Out Of Your Day Job
“When I first collaborated with Yaro Starak, he struck me as someone who would make it. But at the time, Yaro was only making about $1,000 a month from his online marketing efforts after a year of hard work.
He seemed resolved to take things to the next level, but I could tell he was a bit frustrated. What a difference a couple of years makes! Now, Yaro makes a good living from Blogging, working part-time.
He’s not promising to make you a dot-com millionaire, but you can get out of your day job. That’s the first step.”
Brian Clark – copyblogger.com
Your Life Will Never Be The Same
“If you are looking for an alternative to the traditional ‘career’ path then Yaro has the answers.
Yaro Starak is a supreme blogger, lifestyle engineer and full of integrity. Yaro’s insights were a key influence for my own journey from being stuck behind a desk in corporate hell to funding a rich and full lifestyle from the Internet.
When you implement the ideas Yaro mentions your life will never be the same.”
Less Than A Coffee A Day
Do you currently pay for any of these?…
- The gym membership you never use?
- That chocolate bar, or packet of chips, or muffin a day?
- Some kind of online software that you never use?
- One dinner at a nice restaurant per month?
- Your phone or cable bill?
- Drinks on a Friday night with co-workers?
Membership into the Laptop Lifestyle Academy
will cost less than each of these things a month, yet could
change your life in such an amazing way.
No Commitments Or Lock In Contracts
Perhaps you don’t know if the Academy is the right community for you, or if you really need this kind of support and mentoring.
I want you to rest assured that there are no commitments. You can join us for a month, go through the training resources, post in the forums (or not!), attend a live coaching session with me, and if you decide the Academy is not the right fit, just cancel.
You won’t pay any longer than you want to.
Please note that there are no refunds for payments already made for your membership, because I want you to take the decision to join seriously and because I invest my personal time coaching members, which I cannot get back.
You wouldn’t go to a doctor or a dentist or counsellor and try their service out and ask for your money back, so please respect my expertise as well.
Laptop Lifestyle Academy membership costs less than a cup of coffee a day, so you’re not risking thousands of dollars. You can try us out for under $50 a month and stay for as long as you want.
If you love the Academy, then upgrade to the annual billing plan and you will save even more money.
This Is Not For Everybody…
I also don’t want you in the Academy if you are not a hard worker and committed to improving your life by creating an amazing business.
You shouldn’t join if you are struggling to pay for food and rent and you have massive credit card debt. The cost of membership should be something you can comfortably afford.
Don’t join if all you care about is making money. If you are thinking in your head “I wonder how long it will take me to make $X,XXX dollars” the Academy is not the right place for you.
You should be thinking about how you can help other people, how you can use the internet to share your ideas and messages, and how the Academy can help you to learn how to do that.
I only want hard working, motivated, positive people in the Academy, who want to contribute positively to other people’s growth as well.
And one more thing — If you’re the kind of person who joins a community like this and then never uses it, don’t sign up. You’re wasting your money, and that just doesn’t make sense.
If you’re excited, motivated, positive, willing to learn no matter how much of a beginner you are, then we’d love for you to become part of our Laptop Lifestyle family.
How Will You Feel
12 Months From Now?
Let me ask you a question…
How much closer to having a successful online business are you today compared to 12 months ago?
Your result won’t suddenly change if you keep doing what is not working.
I don’t want you to look back 12 months from now and realize you yet again wasted time and money with little to show for it.
If things are moving slow for you, as they were for me for so many years when I first started, understand there is a better path.
You need coaching, you need mentors, you need to surround yourself with people like you so you can see what they are working on and what is working for them.
Big change can only occur when you make the leap and do things differently.
Today I want you to make the decision to join the Laptop Lifestyle Academy, so in 12 months time you can look back and see it was the smartest decision you ever made.
Otherwise you might find yourself in exactly the same position as you are in right now next month, next year and beyond.
A Summary Of The Laptop Lifestyle Academy
- 24/7 Access to member forums on driving traffic, requesting reviews, creating and launching products online, holding yourself accountable, solving technology issues, plus the Academy lounge. You will never be alone again, and you will have answers available any time you need help.
- The ‘Training Academy’, with guides and short courses to help you… setup your blog and email list, master your mindset and become super productive, how to find a profitable topic, come up with your first offer and lead magnet, copywriting and creating sales pages/videos, how to attract your first 1,000 email subscribers, how to buy and sell blogs and websites, where to find a-players to join your team, guides on podcasting and more!
- A huge library of Success Story Interviews Yaro conducted with people who have grown online businesses, including the exclusive interviews club and action plans, which are not released to the public. You will always have inspiring stories and insight available from the best in the business to take with you in the car, on planes, or out for a jog or walk.
- Something New: 24/7 access to the Laptop Lifestyle ‘Slack Chat’, an app you can take with you on your mobile phone, tablet and laptop to chat with other members and Yaro anywhere you are. This is a direct live chat, so if you ever need instant help wherever you go, or just want to form relationships with other super-active members, you will love the Slack Chat, it’s like a personal mastermind group.
- Plus opportunities for in-person meetups, a toolkit of powerful software and tools to help you run your online business, FAQs, and more. This is a one stop shop for all the training and support you will ever need to help you grow a Laptop Lifestyle business.
Choose Your Laptop Lifestyle Academy Package
All It Takes Is One Good Idea
Membership into the Academy will cost you less than $2 per day, yet your return on investment could be life changing…
Imagine if one idea or connection in the Academy leads to just one sale of your online course or book or a new client? (Or how about one per month! — it won’t take much to make a huge return on investment.)
What if a traffic tactic you learn from the Academy leads to 300 new people joining your email list this month, and then again the next month, or a resource suggestion helps you save $1,000 in software fees you no longer need…
…Or an idea leads you to create a new income stream that drops $1,000 a month into your bank account because you finally get a product out the door, or launch your own subscription site, or land a new client on retainer, all because you made the decision today to join the Academy.
The potential is limitless, and the decision is easy.
The Laptop Lifestyle Academy will change your life if you fully commit, and it will cost you the same amount of money you probably spend going to the movies each month, or buying candy or chocolate each month (switch to a healthy habit for your business instead!).
I look forward to learning more about your Laptop Lifestyle business.
I’ll see you on the inside,
Laptop Lifestyle Academy
P.S. If you’d like to join the Academy with a friend or your business partner, or your son or daughter, or husband or wife, I don’t mind if you share the one membership account (and split the cost).
As long as you intend to work on a project together, or you are supporting their project, that’s cool with me!
The Academy is also a great training resource for people in your company. You are welcome to give Academy membership to your staff or an intern, who can then implement what they learn for you, helping to grow your business.
It also makes for a great gift for any person you know who has expressed interest in starting an online business.
Access To Experts
I have been using the Laptop Lifestyle Academy for almost a year. It’s the most comprehensive, informative and supportive forum I’ve struck.
The teaching resources in the Academy are unsurpassed and it’s very clear that Yaro’s aim is to get every one of us to build a blog that makes bucket loads of money quickly and expertly.
I wouldn’t be without the expert mentoring, great resources and a super friendly and supportive group of people from all over the world!
I Would Have Given Up By Now…
“If it were not for this community, I am honestly pretty sure I would have just thrown in the towel, which is not what I want. Thank you once again for your thoughtful response!
From my heart to yours.”
A Plan To Grow My Coaching Business
“Hey Yaro! Thanks so much for our coaching session. I now have a strategy and a plan on building my blog, newsletter and free offer to create my platform online.
What helped me the most was that you were able to extract what my focus should be and pull out of me what I want to ultimately be known for.
I now can see how to grow my coaching business beyond doing one-on-one coaching. I have a clear plan to execute just that! Thanks again!”
First Sale In Less Than 24 Hours
“I was so pleased with the advice you gave me during the last webinar. You answered my question about how to price my first product once the email course was ending. You suggested that I create a book based on my blog posts.
Since I’ve been blogging since 2011, it wasn’t difficult to find 62 pages of my best content. And since I’m a writer, I was able to fairly easily put the book together and with Canva create a book cover.
I finalized the book, and in less than 24 hours I had my first sale.“
Now Making $20K A Month
“So I thought I’d introduce myself – I’m Zac, a 26 year old guy from Melbourne, Australia who had his entire life turned upside down when he first found entrepreneurs-journey.com and read Yaro’s Blog Profits Blueprint back in 2010.
Looking back, the reason this eBook turned my life upside down wasn’t because of the information and strategies shared within (although they were excellent). It was the passion and love for the Laptop Lifestyle which seeped from each paragraph. Yaro so eloquently described how this world was possible, and it instilled in me a belief that I could turn my dream into a reality.
From that point I partnered with my mother and we built a business around something very dear to our hearts, helping women and men recover from abusive and painful relationships.
This was dear to our hearts because I witnessed my mother go through 5 years of an abusive marriage while I was growing up.
It was by far the most horrible time in our lives, but we turned that breakdown into our biggest breakthrough, because we now have helped thousands of people from over 50 countries who experienced the same hardship.
I’d love to give back to the community that has been so great to me, so if anyone has any questions about this journey I’d be happy to answer them.
Yaro Starak once again, thank you for changing my life, my family’s life and indirectly thousands of people around the world by allowing me to believe that this was possible.”